HOTEL AND RESTAURANT CONSULTANTS
Projections & Impressions (P&I) vibrant professionally managed Hotel Consultant is committed to make their clients an unforgettable experience. Our team of experienced consultants from the hospitality industry specializes in consulting for all categories of Hotel & Restaurants across country and promising you a high quality of services.
The cornerstone of the Projections & Impressions (P&I) success is based on a passion to perform, translated through dynamic Management combined with a culture of Innovation and Efficiency.
P&I consultants has been recently incorporated in India to render consultancy services to the hospitality industry. It is the result of coming together of professionals having rich, varied & long years of experience in the management of hotels as well as setting up a number of prestigious hospitality projects.
The organization has been set up with the primary objective of rendering truly professional, committed & a wide range of services to the hospitality industry & the entrepreneurs who wish to invest in the tourism & hospitality business. The overall objective is to help the Indian Tourism & hospitality industry to manage & put up projects which are not only functionally efficient in providing services to customers but also remain competitive in the market place to offer attractive returns to the entrepreneurs year after year.
Project Implementation- Stage-I
- Menu Planning (Compilation with descriptions & Pricing)
- Kitchen layout planning (including drainage, lighting & electric switch board installation in the kitchen)
- Laying down technical specification of kitchen equipment s as per kitchen layout.
- Preparation of detailed requirement of crockery, cutlery, glassware, kitchenware & Miscellaneous operating items.
- Detailing requirement of graphic items & signage’s.
- Detailing requirement of Provision/Fresh Supply/Canned Products.
- Detailing requirement & selection of uniform for the staff.
Pre-opening Activities- Stage-II
• Manpower planning & recruitment schedule.
• Salary & wage structure for employees.
• Standardization of Bakery & Confectionery products recipes, Portions , presentation and garnishes.
• Costing of recipes.
• Pricing and ideal food cost.
• Specifying and designing formats, procedures for both operational and financial control.
• Recommendation and selection of suppliers for sourcing of equipment s, crockery, cutlery, glassware, kitchenware and uniforms.
• Detail working of stores.
• Billing system and relevant software.
• MIS reports.
• To help in selection of staff (Interview/Trials)
• Induction of staff, training and grooming.
• Paper flow.
• Mock trials of production & service to be conducted and evaluation before actual launch.
• Planning of actual launch.
An alumnus of Hotel Management School Pusa New Delhi G S ARORA has more than 44 years of experience in hospitality industry majority of which has been in management positions both in hard core hotel operations and as a hospitality consultant. After his formative years at India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Mr. Arora chose to […]
An IHM Graduate with over 20 years of experience in a large number of restaurants and hotels. In his previous assignments he has developed and executed operational strategies & targeted on improving guest dining experiences as well as profitability and growth of the organization. He attaches special importance to human resource development including the establishment of […]
An HM Graduate and a Gold Medallist, with a Higher Diploma from HTMi Switzerland. Has won chef competitions, with an in-depth appreciation and understanding of the culinary arts and his ever-burning desire for innovation makes him uniquely qualified. With his expertise in Kitchen and Human Resource development, an all-rounder in hotel operations. A young and […]